4-sided wholesale jewelry display with rotating base, made from select pine wood and finished in a variety of options and sealed with paste wax. "The Band Stand" has several slats to hang your earring card displays on one larger, spinning unit, while still remaining compact. This can be great for as a display in a store or craft fairs.
The Band Stand has 4 slats per side, capable of holding up to 3 standard size 2-inch earring/jewelry cards per slat, making a total holding capacity of approximately 48 earring cards. The top and and base have been routed with a 3/8" fillet and the slats are finished with decorative brass buttons, for an elegant look. Available in a variety of unique and stylish finishing options for your stand.
- 18.25" height base to top
- 8.75" wide on each side
- 6.5" slat space (inner dimensions between posts)
- 3" slat hanging space between rows, w/ 3.5"hanging space on last row for longer earrings
- Approx. 48 pairs of earring cards
- Select pine wood for durability and economy
- Brass button accents
- Hand-painted finish or stain
- Paste wax sealant for a smooth finish and feel
- Spinning disc base
- Classic “whitewash” w/ brass flower buttons
- Hand-painted “swamp moss” with smooth brass buttons
- Hand-painted/stained and reliced "aged barn wood" with antiqued brass buttons
- Hand-reliced and aged "driftwood" process
- Stained (unpainted) wood of your choosing
As with all Rustica jewelry displays, custom finishing options are available upon request unless otherwise noted. We have a variety of stains, paints, and sealants options available to match your decor. Please see some of our other listings for various design options or feel free to contact us with any requests or advice!
**Note: Jewelry shown on displays in pictures are for demonstration purposes only and are not included with the stand purchase (but please do check out our jewelry line to fill your stand!).
*Capacities listed above are based on an approximation of commonly sized jewelry. The actual capacity of the stands will vary by jewelry size and design, and how the stand is utilized.