Free-standing necklace wooden display rack with 22 nail hangers to display or organize your necklace collection.
These display stands are made with pine wood, selected for deep grain that comes alive with staining! Each rack is assembled using screws and wood glue for superior durability and finished with copper, brass, silver, ebony, or brass tack buttons accents. The hangers are made using copper nails.
The wood base has been routed and made to display your jewelry in style while providing stability. This rack style necklace holder is stained or finished in your choice (Jaco Bean stain shown in photos), furnished with the tack buttons of your choice (see pic and drop-down menu), and sealed with paste wax for a natural, rustic look and years of durability. If you prefer a different stain, please let me know and I will try and accommodate!
A great way to add style and functionality for your home jewelry organization, craft fair, or boutique shop display needs. DIMENSIONS:
- Base = 18" wide x 4.5" deep
- Overall Height = 17.5" tall
- Approx. 16.5" of hanging space (from nail hangers to top of base)
- Can hold 22-44 necklaces or bracelets (depending on size and style or if more than one hung on nail)
*Note: Jewelry shown on displays in pictures are for demonstration purposes only and are not included with the stand purchase (but please do check out our jewelry line to fill your stand!).
**As with all of my products, feel free to contact me about custom sizing, finish, or any other options!
* Please read shop policies before ordering, you can find this under the dropdown menu in the 'more' tab