Two-sided jewelry display made from select pine wood and finished and sealed with paste wax. "The Spartan II" has four slats per side to hang your earring card displays or jewelry of your choosing on one two-sided unit, offering our most compact and economical design. This can be great as a display in a store or craft fairs, or even for personal use at home.
The Spartan II's two-sided display is capable of holding up to 4 standard size 2-inch earring/jewelry cards per slat, making a total holding capacity of approximately 32 earring cards. Several finish options are available to provide you with a nicely hand-crafted wooden stand with your budget in mind.
- 17" height base to top
- 9.75" wide on each side
- 5.5” deep
- 8.5" slat space (inner dimensions between posts)
- 3" slat hanging space between rows
- Approx. 32 pairs of 2” earring cards
- Select pine wood for durability and economy
- Brass button accents
- Hand-painted finish or stain
- Paste wax sealant for a smooth finish and feel
- Classic “whitewash” w/ brass flower buttons
- Hand-painted “swamp moss” with smooth brass buttons
- Hand-painted/stained "aged wood" with choice of wood or brass buttons
- Hand-reliced and aged "driftwood" process
- Stained (unpainted) wood of your choosing
~ Select option for rotating base or no rotating base
**Note: Jewelry shown on displays in pictures are for demonstration purposes only and are not included with the stand purchase (but please do check out our jewelry line to fill your stand!).
*Capacities listed above are based on an approximation of commonly sized jewelry. The actual capacity of the stands will vary by jewelry size and design, and how the stand is utilized.