2-sided wholesale jewelry display with rotating base, made from select pine wood and finished and sealed with paste wax. "The Bystander" has several slats to hang your earring card displays on one double-sided spinning unit, while offering a further compact design. This can be great for as a display in a store or craft fairs.
The Bystander has 4 slats per side, capable of holding up to 4 standard size 2-inch earring/jewelry cards per slat, making a total holding capacity of approximately 32 earring cards. The top and base have been routed with a 3/8" roundover fillet and the slats are finished with decorative brass buttons, for an elegant look.
- 18.5" height base to top
- 11.25" wide on each side
- 5.5” deep
- 8.75" slat space (inner dimensions between posts)
- 3" slat hanging space between rows
- Approx. 32 pairs of 2” earring cards
- Select pine wood for durability and economy
- Brass button accents
- Hand-painted finish or stain
- Paste wax sealant for a smooth finish and feel
- Spinning disc base
- Classic “whitewash” w/ brass flower buttons
- Hand-painted “swamp moss” with smooth brass buttons
- Hand-painted/stained and reliced "aged barn wood" with antiqued brass buttons
- Hand-reliced and aged "driftwood" process
- Stained (unpainted) wood of your choosing
**Note: Jewelry shown on displays in pictures are for demonstration purposes only and are not included with the stand purchase (but please do check out our jewelry line to fill your stand!).
*Capacities listed above are based on an approximation of commonly sized jewelry. The actual capacity of the stands will vary by jewelry size and design, and how the stand is utilized.