4-sided personal jewelry display with rotating base, made from select pine wood and finished in either a stain of your choice, "whitewash," "aged barnwood," "driftwood," or a unique "swamp moss" paint and sealed with paste wax. "The Titan" has several ways to hang your earrings, necklaces, and rings on one larger, spinning unit, while still remaining compact. This can be great for organizing your large home jewelry collection, or as a display in a store or craft fairs.
One side has 7 hooks to accommodate necklaces up to 25-inches (12.5" when hanging). The opposing side has 7 hooks to hold bracelets up to 25-inches (12.5" when hanging) and one slat to hold additional necklaces, earring cards, or bracelets up to 14-inches (7" when hanging). The other two sides have 4 dowels per side with 3-inches of spacing on the top two rows and 3.5-inches of spacing on the bottom row, for various size earrings or bracelets.
- 15.5" height base to top
- 9.25" wide on each side
- 7" slats and dowels (inner dimensions between posts)
- 12 hooks
- 8 dowels
- 1 flat slat
- Approx. 50 pairs of earrings
- Approx. 15 to 25 bracelets
- Approx. 15 to 20 necklaces
- Select pine wood and poplar dowels for durability and economy
- Copper or brass button accents
- Metal hooks
- Paste wax sealant for a smooth finish and feel
- Spinning disc base
- Classic “whitewash” w/ brass flower buttons
- Hand-painted “swamp moss” with smooth brass buttons
- Hand-painted/stained "aged wood" with choice of wood or brass buttons
- Hand-reliced and aged "driftwood" process
- Stained (unpainted) wood of your choosing
As with all Rustica jewelry displays, custom finishing options are available upon request unless otherwise noted. We have a variety of stains, paints, and sealants options available to match your decor. Please see some of our other listings for various design options or feel free to contact us with any requests or advice!
**Note: Jewelry shown on displays in pictures are for demonstration purposes only and are not included with the stand purchase (but please do check out our jewelry line to fill your stand!).
*Capacities listed above are based on an approximation of commonly sized jewelry. The actual capacity of the stands will vary by jewelry size and design, and how the stand is utilized.